Junior Inside Sales
iObeya by KAP IT, a 7-year adventure that continues to strengthen and grow!
Our secret : a start-up spirit, 70 close-knit, passionate individuals offering the best of themselves in an intensely collaborative and fulfilling environment to stimulate our innovation.
With more than 200 customers and 100,000 daily users across 30+ countries, iObeya is revolutionizing enterprise collaboration….and we continue to strive to lead this Digital Visual Management revolution!
We are looking for a Junior Inside Sales eager to join our adventure and pursue our ambitions.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will
- provide outstanding reactivity as first point of contact for incoming inquiries from potential prospects
- qualify, demonstrate to, nurture and convert inquiries generated by leads into new customers
- follow-up and generate new revenue opportunities within some identified existing customer accounts
- actively identify key contacts within target companies and work with Marketing to implement lead generation campaigns
- continuously scan the market for information about prospects, customers, competition, trade shows, etc
- maintain accurate records of prospect and customer interactions in the CRM
- regularly update KPIs on sales activities
This job is for you if you
- have +2 years experience in Inside Sales
- are bilingual English and French
- have excellent communication (phone and email) and interpersonal skills
- have high quality standards, and are flexible, autonomous and an enthusiastic team player
It would be an added bonus if you
- have IT sales experience
- have international business exposure
KAP IT provides an alternative and informal working environment where everyone takes part in our success as well as our work life. You will also dramatically improve your table tennis and foosball skills, and share in the fun during regularly organized afterworks and weekend meetups.
We are looking to hire for this role immediately, based at KAP IT’s HQ in Massy, France (91300).
Please submit your curriculum vitae, a short cover letter in English, as well as your availability to email@example.com.