Marketing Content Writer
iObeya by KAP IT, an 8-year adventure that keeps strengthening and growing!
Our secret: a start-up mindset and 70 close-knit passionate individuals offering their best in an intensely collaborative and fulfilling environment that stimulates innovation.
Joining KAP IT provides an alternative and laid-back working environment where everyone takes part in our success as well as our work life. You will also dramatically improve your ping pong and foosball skills, and share the fun during regularly scheduled afterworks and weekend meetups.
With more than 200 customers and 250,000 daily users across 30+ countries, iObeya is revolutionizing enterprise collaboration. We strive to lead this Digital Visual Management revolution!
If you are a perfect bilingual writer ready to join our adventure and share our ambition, then we need to meet you!
Missions and responsibilities:
- You are in charge of all written publications and communications for iObeya.
- This includes, but not limited to, press releases, email campaigns, content for marketing campaigns (online and offline), sales support materials, company positioning messaging, presentations, whitepapers, articles, blogs...
- You will report to the Marketing and Communication Director.
- You will work closely with the marketing team, the product development team and the consulting team to get the proper content inputs requirements.
This post is for you if:
- You speak fluently English and French. Native English is a plus.
- You have perfect english and french written communication skills.
- You have 3/4 years of experience in PR / journalism with a first background in marketing or agency, ideally working in B2B.
- You have your own blogs and/or a proven experience in publication
- You have a diploma in letters or from a journalism school.
- You are autonomous and rigorous.
We’re looking to hire for this role immediately, based at KAP IT’s HQ in Massy, France (91300).
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com